With over 15 years of experience as a medical supply company, we are exposed to many aspects of the healthcare industry. Recently, there has been a lot of buzz and research surrounding CBD, Cannabidiol, and its health benefits. Though more research needs to be done, it is impossible to ignore the growing health benefits and potential of CBD products. In order to stay on top of the best products for our customer’s well being, Complete Care Medical is proud to announce the addition of Nature’s Root, an organic, award-winning CBD product line based in Colorado.
To kick off this new addition, we're going to delve into the realities of CBD oil. If you suffer from arthritis, osteoporosis, inflammatory conditions, depression, stress, anxiety or sleeplessness, life can be exceptionally difficult. However, CBD oil can help you regain some control over these areas to make life more enjoyable again.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD is an abbreviation for Cannabidiol which is naturally found in hemp products. There are over 120 phytogenic (formed by plants) cannabinoids discovered so far. However, CBD stands out because of its promising effects on a wide variety of diseases. CBD is a phytocannabinoid poised to lead the field due to its lack of psychoactive effects making it relevant for drug development.
Does CBD Oil Get You High?
CBD is a non-intoxicating component of industrial hemp, meaning there is no ‘high’ effect of CBD. Our products are always going to contain zero THC or be under federal and state regulations of .3% or less THC, the psychoactive component of a cannabis plant that causes the ‘high’. There is not enough THC in any of the products to cause you to feel high.
What Are The Health Benefits of CBD Products?
The earliest record of therapeutic use of CBD oil dates back to 2700 BC in ancient China. They believed that Cannabis - called “Ma” - was a powerful elixir that increased longevity and improved health. Included in Pen Ts’ao Ching, the world’s first pharmacopeia, were more than a hundred ailments, including “gout, rheumatism, malaria, constipation, beri-beri, and absent-mindedness,” that recommended “Ma” as a remedy. Cannabis mixed with alcohol was also employed as a painkiller in surgical procedures. Fast forward to the 19th century and they are still finding incredible results for use of Cannabis tincture on a wide range of mental and physical health problems. CBD oil has been proven to stimulate our body's endocannabinoid system (ECS), which helps regulate functions such as sleep, immune system responses, and pain.
There are reports of CBD being effective for such pathologies and ailments as:
- everyday aches and pains
- chronic pain
- arthritis and other autoimmune diseases
- muscle spasms
- migraines and headaches
- insomnia and sleep problems
- nausea and vomiting
- skin conditions (wounds, cuts, ache, redness and irritation)
- Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- Neuropsychiatric illness (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
How Is It Administered?
CBD oils can be administered in a couple of different ways. Which way is best for you is dependent on your unique situation. That being said, there are a few ways to consume these nutritional supplements.
- Ingestibles: CBD oil can be taken as an oral supplement in the form of Tinctures, Capsules, Tablets, Gummies and more. If you are wanting to use CBD for the mental and overall benefits, such as anxiety or stress, then this is the proper method for you. Tinctures are a common way to ingest CBD, by dropping a small amount of oil under your tongue, you are able to enjoy two to four hours of the effects. Capsules are another, more familiar way to achieve the same effects.
- Topicals: If you suffer from arthritis or other aches and pains, you'll be more interested in topical CBD oil applications, such as lotions, salves, balms, and body oils. You are able to feel relief at the specific problem area relatively quickly. This method is extremely easy to incorporate into your daily routine, making every day that much more comfortable. Considering the fact that nearly 300,000 children suffer from juvenile arthritis in the U.S., topical CBD oil can go a long way in getting them back to just being kids.
- The in and out method: This method uses both an ingestible and a topical to achieve an overall effect. For people suffering from more chronic conditions or wanting overall benefits this is the method for you. You will use an ingestible, like capsules, everyday as you would a regular daily supplement. Then for targeted pain treatment you will use the topicals.
Why Nature’s Root Is The Best CBD Product Line?
We want to make sure our customers get the best health and wellness supplies and we felt that Nature’s Root was the best CBD product line for the following reasons.Their products are 100%, cruelty free, gluten free, paraben free, sulfate free and plant based. Nature’s Root is a seed to shelf company, they sustainably grow their organic hemp in Colorado, harvest their crop, and process it into the final products. This ensures quality and accountability throughout the whole process. Fun fact: Their farm side, Colorado Hemp Project, was the first company in the United States to receive a legal license to grow Industrial Hemp under Amendment 64. . With all of these features, they have received many awards:
2016: Best Hemp Company & Best Product: Max Sore Muscle Salve
2017: Best Hemp Company
2018: Cannabis Business Woman of the Year: Dani Fontaine
2019: Currently 5 products submitted for CBD Business Awards, July 2019
As a part of your nutritional care routine, CBD oil can definitely change your life. Take a leap of faith and give it a try; like other nutritional care supplements, you may be surprised at the change you experience.
We invite you now to browse our latest addition to Complete Care Medical, Nature’s Root CBD Oils by clicking here.