Molded composite foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The molded rollers are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Foam rollers are available in 36", 18" and 12" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. This line of rollers is available in black. The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged.
Complete Care Medical supplying excellence in services in the medical supplly industry for over 15 years.
The mission of Complete Care Medical is to make sure you are covered with all of your medical supplies, skin care, pharmaceuticals or nutritional supplements. To make sure you have the best experience possible, we make sure of the following.
- Each order is discreetly shipped directly to your home.
- All of your transactions on our website are secure.
- We have 24/7 support for emergencies.
- We handle all of your medicare, medicaid and insurance paperwork.
- We check with your medicare, medicaid and insurance to make sure you are paying the lease out of pocket possible.
- We have a 30 Day refund policy.