Bubble® Inclinometer is used to measure range-of-motion (ROM). Standards are codified in the AMA Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, third edition. Place inclinometer near joint to be measured; turn dial until scale reads 0; take joint through its range; read range traveled directly from dial. Some neck and back measurement protocols require the simultaneous use of 2 inclinometers. Bubble® Inclinometer
Complete Care Medical supplying excellence in services in the medical supplly industry for over 15 years.
The mission of Complete Care Medical is to make sure you are covered with all of your medical supplies, skin care, pharmaceuticals or nutritional supplements. To make sure you have the best experience possible, we make sure of the following.
- Each order is discreetly shipped directly to your home.
- All of your transactions on our website are secure.
- We have 24/7 support for emergencies.
- We handle all of your medicare, medicaid and insurance paperwork.
- We check with your medicare, medicaid and insurance to make sure you are paying the lease out of pocket possible.
- We have a 30 Day refund policy.